In this article
Creating an Interview Template
- To create an Interview Template you can visit the Library page in your HackerRank account and select the Interview Templates section. On the top right corner you will find the Create Template button, click on it to initiate the process.
- Upon clicking on the Create Template button select the Job role, name your template and click on the Create Template.
Adding Skills to a Template
- The skills related to your job role automatically gets added to the template. If you wish to add an additional skill you can do that by using the Add Skill option placed on the top right corner.
- You can select a pre existing skill or add one of your own by typing the name of skill in the Choose Skill bar. Below that you can add a description of that perticular skill and click on the Add Skill button to attach that skill with your template.
- You can remove any skill that you want by clicking on the delete icon placed in front of it.
- You can also edit the skills that you have added.
Adding Questions to a Template
- Click on the folder icon available at the end of the question title to add that question to a template. Any question that is available in interviews can be added to a template.
- You will be prompted with the option to create a new template or add it to an existing one.
- You can also edit, change the role, and sharing rights of a template from the Interview templates page.
- You can remove a question from the template by clicking on the remove icon.
Creating an Interview with the Template
- When you create a new interview, you can attach a template by selecting the desired template from the Interview Template option.
- Along with that, you can also select or change the interview template when you select to edit a particular interview.
- When you log in as an interviewer for this particular interview, the template will be available for you to use on the interview screen.
- The skills in your Template will be mapped into your Interview Scorecard.