HackerRank Projects allows you to assess candidates on AWS Cloud skills with hands-on AWS Cloud questions based on the AWS console.
The Screen platform provides a temporary AWS account for candidates to answer AWS questions using the AWS console, which is very close to real-world experience.
Note: For now, the process to create an AWS question is unavailable for the users. You can use the hands-on cloud questions available in the HackerRank Library. The ability to create an AWS question will be provided in the near future.
Using Cloud Questions in a Test
- Visit the HackerRank Library page by clicking on the Library option from the main menu at the top.
- On the left pane, you can see the multiple filtering options, click on the Type and select the Cloud option from the available question types.
- You can see the AWS-type questions available in the Library.
- Select a question and add it to the test by selecting the Add to Test option.
- The candidate will be provided with one AWS account per test, which they can use to answer while logged into the test. They can use the same account to answer any number of AWS console questions present in a test.
- The tab proctoring feature will not work when an AWS question is present in the test.
- Candidates' solutions will be saved automatically in the console.
Note: The functionality to add time to a candidate’s test does not work when an AWS question is present in the test.