The Candidates list within the test interface allows you to conveniently access the information of all invited candidates, including those currently at various stages of the test. It provides a centralized location to view their entries and reports effortlessly.
Accessing Candidates List
- To access the candidate list, click the Candidates option from the test interface, as shown in the screenshot below.
- A list of candidates who have historically been invited or participated in that particular test is visible on your screen.
- You can search for a candidate by their name or email address using the search bar.
- You can filter the candidates on the left pane using the given default filters.
- You can also add a separate filter by clicking the Add Column button in the filters section.
Accessing Candidate Reports
- You can access the candidate’s Summary Report by clicking on their name.
- Upon clicking on a candidate’s name, their report will appear on the right side of the screen as shown below.
- You can click on the question name or View detailed to access the detailed report of a candidate’s test attempt.
- You can learn more about the functionality of the Test Summary Report from here.