HackerRank's Tests integrate with iCIMS Prime Assessments to facilitate an efficient candidate screening process for Recruiters. As part of their interview workflow, iCIMS Prime Assessments users can send HackerRank Test invites to candidates and obtain the Test report for further evaluation.
This article provides detailed configuration steps on HackerRank and iCIMS Prime Assessments.
|In HackerRank for Work||In iCIMS Prime Assessments
Example: If the email address in HackerRank for Work is email@example.com, the iCIMS Prime Assessments user account must also include the same email address.
Configuring iCIMS Prime Assessments Integration With HackerRank
- Log in to HackerRank for Work with the Company Admin user account.
- On the home page, click the drop-down next to the user icon on the top right corner of the page and click Settings.
- Go to Integration and click Integrate on the iCIMS Prime Asessments option.
- On the Integration Setup page, specify the iCIMS Customer ID, provided by the iCIMS team.
- Specify a validity period for the assessments in Set Validity Period. This is a period in which a test taken by a candidate is valid. If a Recruiter sends an invite to take the same test within the validity period, then HackerRank does not send an invite. In place, HackerRank will send back the last Test results.
- Click Save. The iCIMS integration with HackerRank has been established.