Yes. These questions will be accessible, but in a different interface, during your test.
Articles in this section
- Can I submit an answer again after submitting it once?
- What are test cases?
- How many times can I attempt a sample test?
- Can I use HackerRank to earn money or get a job?
- What are the possible causes for a "Wrong Answer"?
- My Java/C#/Scala code works in my local IDE, but throws compilation errors when I Run Code in your interface.
- Will this FAQ be accessible to me during the test?
- What browser should I use for the best experience?
- I have already taken a challenge. When will I get the results?
- I am looking for a job. How do I sign up to take challenges give by companies?