HackerRank users on your company's account can be organized arbitrarily into teams to better share, organize, and control access to questions and tests. Every HackerRank account is initially set up with a team called Owners team.
- The first user from your organization is part of the Owners team and has a recruitment license. This user is also the Admin of the Owners team.
- The Owners team is meant for people in your organization who administrate your usage of HackerRank for Work.
- The users on the Owners team must possess one of the two licenses:
- Recruiter License: A user with a recruiter license will have access to the entire platform. Only a recruiter license allows you to send test invitations to candidates.
- Engineering License: An Engineer license is meant for a developer or an engineering hiring manager. The key difference here is that users with an engineering license cannot send test invites to candidates.
- The users on the Owners team can create more teams.
- The Owners team cannot be deleted.
- The users on the Owners team have full access to your company's HackerRank data. They can create, read, update, and delete any questions, tests, or reports. However, the admin can edit any user's privilege to create, access, edit, or delete any questions, tests, and reports at any time.
- The Owners team can have only one admin who can add more users to the owner's team