If you are using Java, C#, or Scala, then you have to call your main class as Solution. This is essential to get your code to run. Please do not use any package names in your code.
Articles in this section
- Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack Assessments - Frequently Asked Questions
- Webcam and Microphone Troubleshooting Guide
- How to know the duration or time allocated for a Test?
- How can I access and attempt a Sample Test?
- What are Test Cases?
- How to choose a programming language in a Test?
- What are the possible causes for a "Wrong Answer"?
- What is the difference between "Run Code" and "Submit code"?
- Which browsers to use for HackerRank Tests and interviews?
- Why am I seeing a "Terminated due to timeout" status when I run my code?