If you are using Java, C#, or Scala, then you have to call your main class as Solution. This is essential to get your code to run. Please do not use any package names in your code.
Articles in this section
- How can I access and attempt a Sample Test?
- What are Test Cases
- What are the possible causes for a "Wrong Answer"
- Why am I seeing a "Terminated due to timeout" status when I run my code?
- How to view and copy the original code
- Where can I get my Test login credentials?
- How to select a different programming language to code
- What is Proctoring and why should I allow Webcam access for a Test?
- How to view or download the sample input and output values?
- Can I attempt tests or solve questions on my phone?