If you are using Java, C#, or Scala, then you have to call your main class as Solution. This is essential to get your code to run. Please do not use any package names in your code.
Articles in this section
- Full Stack Editor FAQs
- Can I submit an answer again after submitting it once?
- What are test cases?
- How many times can I attempt a sample test?
- Can I use HackerRank to earn money or get a job?
- What are the possible causes for a "Wrong Answer"?
- My Java/C#/Scala code works in my local IDE, but throws compilation errors when I Run Code in your interface.
- Will this FAQ be accessible to me during the test?
- What browser should I use for the best experience?
- I have already taken a challenge. When will I get the results?