If you are using Java, C#, or Scala, then you have to call your main class as Solution. This is essential to get your code to run. Please do not use any package names in your code.
Articles in this section
- How can I access and attempt a Sample Test?
- What are Test Cases?
- How to choose a programming language in a Test?
- What are the possible causes for a "Wrong Answer"?
- What is the difference between "Run Code" and "Submit code"?
- Which browsers to use for HackerRank Tests and Interviews?
- Why am I seeing a "Terminated due to timeout" status when I run my code?
- How to view and copy the original code?
- Where can I get my Test login credentials?
- Why am I not able to login to a Test?