HackerRank integrates with Jazz, an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) previously known as Resumator. The integration enables recruiters to access HackerRank Tests directly within Jazz and invite their Candidates to attempt these tests. The Candidates' scores in these Tests are also updated in Jazz, allowing recruiters to select the best-performing Candidates for the further stages in the hiring process.
Below is a list of features that the HackerRank - Jazz Integration offers:
|View the Full list of HackerRank Tests|
|Invite candidates to a specific test|
|Cancel an invite|
|Reinvite||(only if a candidate has not completed the test)|
|Status update from invite to completion|
|View Total Candidate Score|
|View Maximum Score|
|Link to the detailed test report|
|View Question-wise scores|
|View Candidate Feedback|
|View Reviewer Comments|
|Invite sent from||owner|
|Public URL sync|
|Update results after editing HackerRank|
|Result sharing and validity|
|Add Time Accommodation|
Interviews or Code Pair
|Create CodePair link|
|Schedule CodePair Interview|
|Link to the detailed report|
Reaching Out for the Integration Help
To know more about how to integrate the Jazz ATS with HackerRank, you can reach out to the HackerRank point of contact or raise a support request by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Configuring Test Integration
- You need to have a HackerRank for Work account.
- You must log in to HackerRank for Work as a Company Admin user to obtain the API key.
- You can log in as a Recruiter-type user to HackerRank for Work to create and design Tests.
Tip: Refer to the Teams Management section of the Knowledgebase to learn about the different types of users and permissions in HackerRank for Work.
Generating the API Key/Token
- Log in to HackerRank for Work as a Company Admin user.
- Click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the home page.
- Click Settings.
- Go to Integration and click Configure on the JazzHR option.
- On the integration setup page, click Generate API Token. A unique API Key is displayed.
Copy this key. You must add this key to the Jazz account to establish the integration.
Note: Ensure that the API key is stored safely. Once the popup is closed, you cannot retrieve the key again.
To know the further steps required for integration, refer to the documentation on Jazz support.