HackerRank allows you to modify the basic settings of your test. Most of these settings are created by you while creating the test initially. This article will take you through the general settings available in the HackerRank platform.
Modifying General Settings for Tests
- You must have created a test.
- Click on the Tests tab on the home page, then click on the test name for which you want to modify the general settings.
- Once the test opens, click on the Settings tab, present under the name of the test.
- In the displayed settings page, click on the General option and modify the following as required:
- Test Name
- Job Description Link
- The role for which you are hiring
- Work Experience
- Test Duration - Your Tests must include a specific time duration.
- Labels to enhance the searchability
- Candidate Facing Language
- Click on the Save Changes button.
Note: If you are looking to update test instructions or the disclaimer message that candidates will receive, check out our support page article on the Candidate Settings for a Test.