HackerRank for Work allows you to modify the basic settings of your test. Most of these settings are created by you while creating the test initially.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the test name for which you want to modify the general settings.
Once the test opens, click Settings, present under the name of the test.
- In the displayed settings page, click general and modify the following (as required):
- Test Name
- Job Description Link
- Role for which you are hiring
- Work Experience
- Test Duration
- Tags to enhance the searchability
Note: There are default test instructions that are specified for each test that is created. You can edit these instructions as required or add your custom instructions.
- Click Save Changes.