HackerRank for Work allows you to modify the basic settings of your test. Most of these settings are created by you while creating the test initially. This article will take you through the general settings available in the HackerRank for Work.
Modifying General Settings for Tests
- You must have created a test.
Watch this clip to learn how you can edit the General Settings of a test.
Alternatively, you can also follow the below steps to edit the general settings of any test from your HackerRank account.
- Click on the Tests tab on the home page, and then click on the test name for which you want to modify the general settings.
- Once the test opens, click on the Settings tab, present under the name of the test.
- In the displayed settings page, click on the General option and modify the following (as required):
- Test Name
- Job Description Link
- The role for which you are hiring
- Work Experience
- Test Duration - Your Tests must include a specific time duration.
- Labels to enhance the searchability
Note: There are default-test instructions that are specified for each test that is created. You can edit these instructions as required or add your custom instructions.
- Click on the Save Changes button.