There are often cases where candidates are unable to complete a test due to a power outage or loss of connectivity. In such a case, if you would want candidates to retake a specific test, you can send them an invite again without deleting the previous reports of invites and attempts. All attempts of candidates will be stored and you can view the report for each test from a detailed report. Once the test is completed, you can view the detailed report for every attempt.
Note: You can invite a candidate only if you own a recruiter license. Hiring managers need to ask their recruiters to send invitations to the candidates.
Steps to Reinvite the Candidates
- You must have created the test and invited the candidates.
To view the procedure to invite a candidate to a test, visit here.
- Click on the Tests tab on the home page, and then click the required test.
- Click on the Candidates option on the pane below test name, and then click the three-dot menu present to the far right of every candidate name and click on the reinvite option as shown below.
- You can also re-invite multiple candidates to retake a test, by selecting all said candidates and clicking on the Reinvite Candidates button at the top of the page as shown below.
- Upon clicking re-invite, you will be redirected to the Invite Candidates page, from where the invites can be sent out. You can also view test reports for all attempts as shown here.