HackerRank for Work allows you to modify the basic settings of your test. Most of these settings are created by you while creating the test initially.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click on the Tests tab on the home page and then click the test name for which you want to modify the settings.
- Once the test opens, click on the Settings, present under the name of the test.
- In the displayed settings page, you can configure any of the below-given settings.
- General Settings
- Candidate Settings
- Test Access Settings
- Score Settings
- Question Settings
- Email Settings
Click on any of the mentioned settings to discover how to configure test settings.