You can view and manage the test report of a candidate after the candidate has taken a test. The report is generated based on the scoring mechanism specified.
- You must be logged in to your Hackerrank for Work account.
- The candidate must have attempted the test and report must have been generated.
The following actions can be performed to improve management of test reports and candidate experience.
- Reinviting Candidates for a test
- Filtering and Sorting Test reports
- Adding time a candidate's test
- Viewing Full-Stack Test Reports
HackerRank For Work also enables you to check code quality and detect plagiarism in test attempts. Click on any of the action items to discover how to view and manage test reports and related topics in detail.