The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new EU regulation that aims to improve privacy and give greater control to customers over their personal information and how it is used.
We have brought together a collection of frequently asked questions on the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
What is HackerRank's role in GDPR?
What Types of Personal Information does HackerRank collect?
How can I delete the data of a particular candidate?
- Login as Company Admin
- Go to Candidates tab inside a Test.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis menu on the right side of a candidate's attempt and click on Visit Profile
- From the candidate’s profile page, click on the vertical ellipsis and select option Delete Profile
- On clicking the Delete Profile option, you will get a warning message mentioning that the deletion of the profile of any candidate is an irreversible action. Click Yes to continue.
- Once a candidate's profile is deleted you get the confirmation message on the screen, mentioning the same.
Note: Only company admins have the access to delete a candidate's profile.
How can I delete candidate data in bulk?
Alternatively, if you have a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager assigned to you, you may route the request through them. Once your request and the list of candidates to be deleted is received, HackerRank will anonymize the data within 14 days. You will be notified once the deletion is complete.
Can deleted data be reinstated?
How can I download candidate data?
- Download candidate data from a Test
- Download candidate data from a CodePair interview
- Download / Export candidate timeline
- Go to the Candidates tab inside a Test.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis menu on the right side of a candidate's attempt and click on Visit Profile.
- From the candidate’s profile page, click on the vertical ellipsis and select option Export Profile.
- Once you click on Export Profile, the candidate's data will get downloaded in a portable format.