In this article
You can delete any existing team if you are either the Team Admin or the Company Admin.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must be the admin of the team that you want to delete, or you must hold Company Admin privileges.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon in the top right corner of the home page, and select ‘Teams Management’. This leads you to the ‘Teams Management’ page.
- In the displayed page, search for the team you want to delete and click the vertical ellipsis icon for that team, present on the far right of the team name. In the options displayed by clicking the vertical ellipsis (three-dot menu), select the ‘remove’ option to delete the team. Clicking 'remove' confirms deletion.
Note: You must have removed all the members of a team before you can delete the team.
Removing Team Members:
- When you want to delete an entire team, it is necessary to remove all members of the team first. You can do so by simply clicking on the team name, and deleting users from that team as shown below.
- Before removing a user from all teams, you will have to transfer all their resources (tests, questions, interviews) to another existing user. Click 'delete' once all resources are reallocated.