HackerRank for Work makes team management more accessible with a provision for seat allocation in a team. Seat Allocation helps to limit the number of licenses in a team to an appropriate and customizable amount. This article will walk you through the steps to allocate seats within a team.
Steps to Allocate Seats within a Team
- You must have created a Team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, click on the Teams tab and select the team whose settings you want to update by clicking on the team name. You can also search for the team using the search bar on the left-hand pane.
- Once you click on the team name on the displayed page, the team's tab opens on the right pane of the screen.
- From here, Click on the Allocation option. In this section, you can set the limits for each license type.
- Choose the appropriate license and select the limit in a number from the attached dropdown.