You can create teams based on the organization of real teams in your company. Creating a team helps in managing the hiring process better because the content can be freely shared among the team members. Any member of the owner team can create a new team. However, if you are not a company admin, you cannot create a new team.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have Company Admin privileges.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage, and select Teams Management.
- Click the ‘Create Team’ button present in the top right corner of the displayed page.
- In the Create New Team dialog box, enter the team name(mandatory), the team region, the department the team belongs to and add users to the team from the drop-down menu.
- Region indicates the location from where team members and/or the team operates. For example, cities, countries, APAC, EMEA etc.
- Department indicates which division of the company the team belongs to. For example, Sales, Engineering, Human Resources etc.
- Enter one or more characters of the name or email address of the user. Select the name or email address of the user from the drop-down menu and click + Add.Note: Only the names of existing users are displayed in the drop-down menu. However, if you want to add a new user, you can first create the team and later add them.