You can create teams based on the organization of real teams in your company. Creating a team helps in managing the hiring process better because the content can be freely shared among the team members. Only Company Admin users can create teams.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have Company Admin privileges.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage, and select Teams Management.
- Click the ‘Create Team’ button present in the top right corner of the displayed page.
- In the Create New Team dialog box, enter the team name(mandatory), the team region, the department the team belongs to and add users to the team from the drop-down menu.
- Region indicates the location from where team members and/or the team operates. For example, cities, countries, APAC, EMEA etc.
- Department indicates which division of the company the team belongs to. For example, Sales, Engineering, Human Resources etc.
Enter one or more characters of the name or email address of the user. Select the name or email address of the user from the drop-down menu and click +Add.
Note: Only the names of existing users are displayed in the drop-down menu. However, if you want to add a new user, you can first create the team and later add them.