HackerRank for Work enables you to search for a particular team for easy access to shared resources in the team. This article will walk you through the steps involved in searching for a team.
Steps to Search a Team
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, you will be able to see the entire list of all teams as listed in your company, along with the region, department, and so on of every team.
- On the left-hand pane, type the name of the team you are searching for in the search bar.
- The team(s) that match the searched word(s) will appear on the right pane.
- Click on the team name to view or edit team details.
Similarly, on the 'users' tab, you can easily search and view a particular user's details.