HackerRank for Work enables you to search for a particular team for easy access to shared resources in the team.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the ‘Teams Management’ page.
- On the displayed page, you will be able to see the entire list of all teams as listed in your company, along with region, department and so on of every team.
- On the left-hand pane, type the name of the team you are searching for in the ‘search’ bar.
- The team(s) that have the searched word(s) in their name, will appear on the right pane.
- Click on the team name to view or edit team details.
Similarly, on the 'users' tab, you can easily search and view a particular user's details.