In this article
As an admin, you can add an existing user in your company to your team. This article will walk you through the steps to invite an existing user to a team.
However, if you want to add a new user to your team who is not added to your company, refer to our support article on inviting a new user to a team.
Steps to Invite an Existing User to a Team
- You must be an admin for the team to which you want to add a user.
- The user you wish to add must be an existing user in your company.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, you will be able to see the entire list of all teams as listed in your company, along with the region, department, and so on of every team.
- Click on the Add User icon present at the far right of every team name as indicated below.
- On the displayed dialog box, choose the user(s) you want to add from the given drop-down menu and click on Add button.