In this article
As an admin, you can add an existing user in your company to your team. This article will walk you through inviting an existing user to a team.
Steps to Invite an Existing User to a Team
- You must be an admin for the team to which you want to add a user.
- The user you wish to add must be an existing user in your company.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, click on the Teams tab and select the team whose settings you want to update by clicking on the team name. You can also search for the team using the search bar on the left-hand pane.
- Once you click on the team name on the displayed page, the team's tab opens on the right pane of the screen.
- Here, you can search for a user you want to add by their name or email from the Add User search bar. Select a user of your choice and click on Add.