As an admin, you can add an existing user in your company to your team. However, if you want to add a new user to your team who is not added to your company, refer the Add a new user to a team topic.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank account.
- You must be an admin for the team to which you want to add a user.
- The user you wish to add must be an existing user in your company.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the ‘Teams Management’ page.
- On the displayed page, you will be able to see the entire list of all teams as listed in your company, along with region, department and so on of every team.
- Click on the ‘Add User’ icon present to the far right of every team name as indicated below.
- On the displayed dialog box, choose the user(s) you want to add from the given drop-down menu and click 'Add'.