HackerRank for Work enables you to set logos for your team. This helps in easy identification and categorizing teams too.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the ‘Teams Management’ page.
- On the displayed page, you will be able to see the entire list of all teams as present in your company, along with region, department etc. for every team.
- On the far right of every team name, under ‘actions’, click on the vertical ellipsis menu.
- Clicking on this button exposes a drop-down menu displaying many options, one of which is ‘Set Logo at Team Level’.
- Upon clicking ‘Set Logo at Team Level’, you will see a dialog box where you can choose the appropriate logo for your team.
- Clicking ‘set logo’ will assign the logo for your team.
Note: Before a logo can be allocated to a team, the Company Admin will have to upload a company logo under the company admin permissions, in the admin section.