HackerRank for Work enables you to set logos for your team. This helps in the easy identification and categorizing of teams too. This article will walk you through the steps to set up a logo at the team level.
Note: Before a logo can be allocated to a team, the Company Admin must upload a company logo under the company admin permissions, in the admin section. If you would like more information, please refer to the Adding a custom logo for your account topic.
Steps to Set Logo at the Team Level
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, click on the Teams tab. You can see the entire list of all teams in your company, along with region, department, etc., for every team.
- On the far right of every team name, under actions, click on the vertical ellipsis menu.
- Clicking on this button exposes a drop-down menu displaying many options, one of which is Set Logo at Team Level.
- Upon clicking the Set Logo at Team Level option, you will see a dialog box where you can choose the appropriate logo for your team.
- Clicking on the Set logo will assign the logo to your team.