In this article
HackerRank for Work enables you to categorize different team members based on their current status such as locked, activated, and non-activated. A team member’s status signifies their current position in the team. You can search for team members based on their status, allocate the status of a member, and so on.
Steps to Identify the Team Member Status
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, you will be able to see the entire list of all teams as present in your company, along with region, department, etc. for every team. Click on the Users tab present next to the teams tab.
- The displayed page now contains a list of all users, and in the left-hand pane, you can see three types of team member status.
- Locked - A user’s status is locked when they are not part of any team and does not have any resources allocated.
- Activated - A new user has a status activated when they have activated their account using the activation email sent to them, and belong to one or more teams.
- Not Activated - A user has status not activated when they belong to some team(s), but their account is not activated yet.