HackerRank for Work enables you to categorize different team members based on their current status such as locked, activated, and non-activated. A team member’s status signifies their current position in the team. You can search for team members based on their status, allocate the status of a member, and so on.
Steps to Identify the Team Member Status
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, you can see the entire list of all teams present in your company, along with region, department, etc., for every team.
- Click on the Users tab. The displayed page now contains a list of all users.
- Now, use the Status filter on the top of the page and select an option from the drop-down.
- The available options are:
- Activated - A new user has a status activated when they have activated their account using the activation email sent to them and belong to one or more teams.
- Not Activated - A user has a status of not activated when they belong to some team(s), but their account is not activated yet.
- Locked - A user’s status is locked when they are not part of any team and do not have any resources allocated.