HackerRank for Work enables you to categorize different team members based on their current status such as locked, activated and non-activated. A team member’s status signifies his/her current position in the team. You can search for team members based on their status, allocate status of a member and so on.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the ‘Teams Management’ page.
- On the displayed page, you will be able to see the entire list of all teams as present in your company, along with region, department etc. for every team. Click on the ‘users’ tab present next to the 'teams' tab.
- The displayed page now contains a list of all users, and in the left-hand pane, you can see three types of team member status.
- Locked - A user’s status is ‘locked’ when he/she is not part of any team and does not have any resources allocated.
- Activated - A new user has a status ‘activated’ when they have activated their account using the activation email sent to them, and belong to one or more teams.
- Not Activated - A user has status ‘not activated’ when they belong to some team(s), but their account is not activated yet.
- Clicking on any of these options enables you to see all users with that particular status on the right-hand pane.