In this article
When adding members to your team as an admin, you can activate a team member's status if the member is not activated.
Steps to Activate a Team Member
- You must be an Admin of the team to edit these permissions.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- Click on the Users tab to open the tab displaying all users.
- You can either search for all users with team member status not activated from the left-hand pane or search for particular non-activated users to nudge for activation.
- For your selected user(s), at the far right of the username, click on the vertical ellipsis menu to find the Send Activation Email option.
- Clicking on the Send Activation Email option sends an email to that user with a simple procedure to activate their status in the team, following which they can use the resources allocated to them, edit or review tests and so on.