As an admin of a particular team, when adding members to your team, if the member is currently not activated, then it is possible for a team admin to enable the team member status to be activated.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must be an Admin for the team to edit these permissions.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the ‘Teams Management’ page.
- Click on ‘users’ to open the tab displaying all users.
- You can either search for all users with team member status ‘not activated’ from the left-hand pane, or search for particular non-activated users to nudge for activation.
- For your selected user(s), at the far right of the username, click on the vertical ellipsis menu to find the ‘send activation mail’ option.
- Clicking ‘send activation mail’ sends an email to that user with a simple procedure to activate their status in the team, following which they can use the resources allocated to them, edit or review tests and so on.