In this article
HackerRank for Work enables two types of user roles in teams: Recruiters and Developers. Developers often cater to engineering tasks and their settings and permissions can be modified as described below. This article will walk you through the steps to modify the developer's permission in a team.
Steps to Modify Permissions for Developers in a Team
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, click on the Admin tab.
- Clicking on the Admin tab takes you to a page with different types of admins and licenses.
- Click on the Edit Permissions button on the Developer pane to modify developers’ settings and permissions.
- Developers can perform the following tasks by default:
- Users with this role have a Developer license
- Can create tests, questions, and interviews and access candidates
- Click on the Save to finalize all changes.