HackerRank for Work enables two types of user roles in teams: Recruiters and Developers. Developers often cater to engineering tasks and their settings and permissions can be modified as described below.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the ‘Teams Management’ page.
- On the displayed page, click the ‘Admin’ tab.
- Clicking the Admin tab takes you to a page with different types of admins and licenses.
- Click the ‘Edit Permissions’ buttons on the Developer pane to modify developers’ settings and permissions.
- Developers can perform the following tasks by default:
- Users with this role have a Developer license
- Can create tests, questions, and interviews and access candidates
- The settings visible on the right-hand pane on the 'developers' page, can be checked or unchecked to be modified accordingly.
- Click ‘save’ to finalize all changes.