In this article
HackerRank for Work allows a team admin to transfer ownership of all resources across users in a team. Before deleting a user, you have the option to transfer all their content (tests, questions, etc) to another existing user.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the ‘Teams Management’ page.
- On the displayed page, you will be able to see the entire list of all teams as present in your company, along with region, department, etc. for every team. Click on the ‘users’ tab present next to the 'teams' tab.
- The displayed page now contains a list of all users.
- For your selected user(s) that you want to transfer ownership from or eventually delete, at the far right of the username, click on the vertical ellipsis menu to find the ‘transfer ownership’ option.
- The dialog box that opens on clicking ‘transfer ownership’ enables you to choose another user from the team, from a drop-down menu, to transfer ownership to. Select a user of your choice.
- Click ‘transfer’ to finalize ownership change. The user from who all ownership and resources have been transferred can now be removed/deleted.