HackerRank for Work allows a team admin to transfer ownership of all resources across users in a team. Before deleting a user, you have the option to transfer all their content (tests, questions, and so on) to another existing user.
Steps to Transfer Ownership in a Team
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, you'll see a list of all teams in your company, region, department, and so on for every team. Click on the Users tab. The displayed page now contains a list of all users.
- For your selected user(s) that you want to transfer ownership from or eventually delete, at the far right of the username, click on the vertical ellipsis menu to find the Transfer Ownership option.
- The dialog box that opens after selecting Transfer Ownership enables you to choose another user from the team to transfer ownership to. Select a user of your choice.
- Click on the Confirm button to finalize the ownership change. The user from whom all ownership and resources have been transferred can now be locked.
Note: It is not possible to transfer the assets under a Recruiter license holder to an Interviewer license holder.