Questions on HackerRank for Work cannot be deleted. However, you can archive a question and restore it at a later time as you please. Read about the simple steps to archive a test/question here.
Articles in this section
- How can I check a candidate’s attempts using the candidate’s email ID?
- Does the invite count drop on reinviting a candidate?
- How can I delete a question I no longer need?
- How can I delete a test invite?
- My dynamic test is generating tests with different scores. How do I fix this?
- Where can I find an option to upload bulk MCQs?
- What happens to a candidate's status if the cut off score is changed?
- I made changes to test settings. When will it take effect for candidates?
- I made changes to test content. When does it take effect for the candidates?
- What happens to candidate statuses if the cut off score is altered?