On the HackerRank for Work home page, you can search with the email on the global 'candidate search' located on the navbar, which should ideally give you the candidate profile which lists down all the tests the candidate has taken or was invited to or has attended a codepair session with the current company. Searching for a candidate as shown below, also shows the most recent activity by the candidate. This way, it is easy to find the details of a said candidate.
Articles in this section
- Does HackerRank provide challenging questions or do we have to provide our own questions?
- How to send bulk email invites for a Test?
- How to try a Question or a Test?
- Does the invite count drop on reinviting a Candidate?
- How can I check a Candidate’s attempts using the Candidate’s email address?
- How to move Questions across sections in a Test?
- How to download Bash history, logs and session playback recording?
- Where can I view the list of Test Candidates?
- How to allow Candidates to retake a Test?
- How to rename a Test?