On the HackerRank for Work home page, you can search with the email on the global 'candidate search' located on the navbar, which should ideally give you the candidate profile which lists down all the tests the candidate has taken or was invited to or has attended a codepair session with the current company. Searching for a candidate as shown below, also shows the most recent activity by the candidate. This way, it is easy to find the details of a said candidate.
Articles in this section
- How can I check a candidate’s attempts using the candidate’s email ID?
- Does the invite count drop on reinviting a candidate?
- How can I delete a question I no longer need?
- How can I delete a test invite?
- My dynamic test is generating tests with different scores. How do I fix this?
- Where can I find an option to upload bulk MCQs?
- What happens to a candidate's status if the cut off score is changed?
- I made changes to test settings. When will it take effect for candidates?
- I made changes to test content. When does it take effect for the candidates?
- What happens to candidate statuses if the cut off score is altered?