We do not recommend solving challenges on your phone, since, the required testing to support this is not in place yet. You can check recommended browsers that you can use to attempt questions here.
Articles in this section
- What is Proctoring and why should I allow Webcam Access for a Test?
- Can I attempt tests or solve questions on my phone?
- What does ‘Insufficient Account Balance’ error message mean?
- What happens if I am locked out of my account during a test?
- Is my code auto-submitted if the test times out?
- Full Stack Editor FAQs
- Can I submit an answer again after submitting it once?
- What are test cases?
- How Can I Access and Attempt a Sample Test?
- Can I use HackerRank to earn money or get a job?