You can set a custom logo in your HackerRank for Work account, so the login page of HackerRank Tests carry your company logo. Adding your Company logo to HackerRank's assessments helps to improve your organization’s brand visibility.
When added, the custom logo reflects in the following areas :
- The login page of HackerRank Tests sent from your account.
Steps to Add a Custom Logo
- You must have logged in as a Company Admin user from your HackerRank for work account.
- On the home page of HackerRank, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the page, and select the Settings option.
- Go to Company Settings from the left pane and scroll through the page to find the Company Logo section.
- Click on the Upload button and select the desired image from your system.
Ensure that the image you upload matches the criteria specified on the page. Images should be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format only with size, of not more than 800 KB, and dimensions of 150 x 96 pixels.
An image exceeding this size is automatically cropped to fit the allowed dimension.
- Once you upload the logo Click on Save to update the company logo.