You can set a custom logo in your HackerRank for Work account such that all Interview invites and the login page of HackerRank Tests carries your logo. Adding your Company logo to HackerRank's assessments helps to improve your organization’s brand visibility.
When added, the custom logo reflects in the following areas :
- The login page of HackerRank Tests sent from your account.
- Your interview invites.
- You must have a HackerRank for Work account, and log in as a Company Admin user.
Steps to add Custom Logo
- On the home page of HackerRank, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the page, and select Settings.
- Go to Company Settings from the left pane and click on Upload Now to upload your company logo.
Ensure that the image you upload matches the criteria specified on the page. Images should be in JPG, GIF or PNG format only with size, not more than 800 KB and dimension 150 x 96 pixels.
- An image exceeding this size is automatically cropped to fit the allowed dimension.
- The logo will be automatically updated once you finish the upload.
- You can change or remove the company logo following the same steps and selecting either Change or Remove.