HackerRank for Work enables two types of user roles in teams: Recruiters and Developers. Recruiters often cater to hiring tasks, and developers cater to engineering tasks. A Company admin can be a user with a recruiter or developer license. Company Admin settings and permissions are as described below.
Steps to Grant Company Admin Permissions
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, click on the Admin tab.
- Clicking the Admin tab takes you to a page with different types of admins and licenses.
- Click on the Edit Permissions button on the Company Admin pane to view company admin settings and permissions.
- Company Admins can perform the following tasks by default:
- Users with this role have a Recruiter or Developer license.
- Can view the total number of licenses available in their account as well as the no of active users under the same.
- Have complete access to manage all the teams, users, all tests, questions, and interviews
- Can modify company level settings
- Click on the Save button to finalize all changes made.