HackerRank for Work enables two types of user roles in teams: Recruiters and Developers. Recruiters often cater to hiring tasks, and developers cater to engineering tasks. A Company admin can be a user with a recruiter or developer license. Company Admin settings and permissions are as described below.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the ‘Teams Management’ page.
The 'Teams Management' page
- On the displayed page, click the ‘Admin’ tab.
- Clicking the Admin tab takes you to a page with different types of admins and licenses.
- Click the ‘Edit Permissions’ button on the 'Company Admin' pane to view company admin settings and permissions.
- Company Admins can perform the following tasks by default:
- Users with this role have a Recruiter or Developer license.
- Have complete access to manage all the teams, users, all tests, questions and interviews
- Can modify company level settings
- Aside from the functions described above, a company admin can modify company level permissions, such as setting a logo, resource allocation, and sharing and so on.
- Clicking 'save' finalizes all changes made.