HackerRank for Work enables two types of user roles in teams: Recruiters and Developers. Recruiters often cater to hiring tasks, and developers cater to engineering tasks. A Company admin can be a user with a recruiter or developer license. Company Admin settings and permissions are as described below.
Steps to Grant Company Admin Permissions
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, click on the Settings tab.
- Clicking on the Settings tab takes you to a page with different types of admins and licenses. From there, click on the Company Admin.
Company Admins can perform the following tasks by default:
- Users with this role have a Recruiter license.
- You can view the total number of licenses available in their account and the number of active users under the same.
- They can manage all teams, users, tests, questions, interviews, and company-level settings.