In this article
HackerRank for Work enables multiple types of user roles in teams, such as Recruiters, Developers, and Interviewers. Recruiters often cater to hiring tasks, and their settings and permissions can be modified as described below.
Steps to Modify Permissions for Recruiters in a Team
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, click on the Admin tab.
- Clicking on the Admin tab takes you to a page with different types of admins and licenses.
- Click on the Edit Permissions button on the Recruiter pane to modify recruiters’ settings and permissions.
- Recruiters can perform the following tasks by default:
- Users with this role have a Recruiter license
- Can create tests, questions, and interviews and access candidates
- Click on Save to finalize all changes.