HackerRank for Work enables two types of user roles in teams: Recruiters and Developers. Recruiters often cater to hiring tasks, and developers cater to engineering tasks. A team admin can be a user with a recruiter or developer license. Team Admin settings and permissions are as described below.
Steps to Grant Admin Permissions
- You must have created a team.
- On successfully logging into your HackerRank for Work account, click on the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the homepage. This leads you to the Teams Management page.
- On the displayed page, click on the Admin tab.
- Clicking the Admin tab takes you to a page with different types of admins and licenses.
- Click on the View Permissions button on the Team Admin pane to view team admin settings and permissions.
- Team Admins can perform the following tasks by default:
- Users with this role have a Recruiter or Developer license.
- Have complete access to manage users in their team, add or remove users and change their permissions.