Once you are done creating the Email invite templates, you can edit your existing email invite Templates to make necessary changes. This article walks you through the steps to edit the existing email invite templates.
Steps to Edit an Email Invite Template
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created an email invite Template that you want to edit.
1. Navigate to the Tests. For the selected Test, click on the Invite icon on the extreme right.
2. The Send Test Invites page is displayed. If you have set a default email Template, the email editor automatically populates the editor with the default Template format.
Refer: Using a Custom Email Invite Template for more information.
3. In the editor, make necessary changes to the email invite. Click on the Save Templates icon. The Template window is displayed. The changes made to the email invite are shown.
4. Click on the Save button. The Template is updated successfully.
Alternatively, you can also edit a template from the Template window.
1. Click on the Templates icon. The Templates window displays. Templates created by you are listed under My Template, and the ones created by other Recruiters in your HackerRank Team are listed under the Shared Templates.
2. Select the Template you want to edit. In the right pane, make necessary changes.
3. Click on the Save button. The Template is updated successfully.