You can edit your existing email invite Templates to make necessary changes.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created an email invite Template which you want to edit.
1. Navigate to the Tests. For the selected Test, click Invite on the extreme right.
2. The Send Test Invites page is displayed. If you have set a default email Template, the email editor automatically populates the editor with the default Template format.
Refer: Using a Custom Email Invite Template for more information.
3. In the editor, make necessary changes to the email invite. Click Save Templates. The Template window is displayed. The changes made to the email invite are shown.
4. Click Save. The Template is updated successfully.
Alternatively, you can also edit a Template from the Template window.
1. Click Templates. The Templates window displays. Templates created by you are listed under 'My Template', and the ones created by other Recruiters in your HackerRank Team are listed under 'Shared Templates'.
2. Select the Template you want to edit. In the right pane, make necessary changes.
3. Click Save. The Template is updated successfully.