Recruiters belonging to different HackerRank Teams can share and reuse email invite Templates. Assuming that you are one among many Recruiters in HackerRank, email invite Templates created by you and all other Recruiters can be shared and reused by all the members.
How to Share Email Invite Templates
- At least one email Template must be created by you or other Recruiters in HackerRank.
- Navigate to the Tests tab. For the selected Test, click on the Invite icon on the extreme right. The Send Test Invites page is displayed. If you have set a default email Template, the email editor automatically populates the editor with the default Template format.
- Click on the Templates icon. The Template window displays.
- Templates created by you are listed under the My Templates tab, and the ones created by other Recruiters in HackerRank are listed under the Shared Templates tab.
- Click on the Shared Templates list. The list of all Templates created by your HackerRank Team is displayed. The HackerRank email account displayed below each Template name indicates the owner of the shared Template. You can use the search bar to search from the list of Templates.
- Select a Template in the list to preview the contents.
- Click on the Use this Template button, to use the selected format in your email invite.
Creating Your Own Template From a Shared Template
You can copy a Shared Template format into a new template of your own. All the contents from the shared Template will be copied and your Template will be listed under “My Templates”.
To copy the format from a Shared Template to a new Template:
- In the Shared Templates list, select a Template whose format and contents you want to copy into a new Template of your own.
- In the right pane, edit the name of the Template, or make changes in the Subject or contents.
3. Click on the Save button.
4. A copy of the Shared Template is created and listed under the My Templates tab. Click on the Use this Template button to use this format in your email invite.
You can also set a Template as the default format to be used in all your email invites.
Refer to the Using a Custom Email Invite Template article for more information.