Once created, you can delete an existing Email Invite Template if you no longer require it. This article will walk you through the steps to delete the existing Email Invite Template.
Note: You can only delete your Templates. A Shared Template can only be deleted by the HackerRank Recruiter who has created the Template.
Steps to Delete an Email Invite Template
- You must have created an email template that you want to delete.
- Navigate to the Tests tab on the HackerRank for Work homepage, and then click on the Invite icon on the extreme right.
- The Send Test Invites page is displayed.
The 'Send Test Invites" page
- Click on the Templates icon. The Templates window is displayed. Your Templates are listed under My Templates, and the ones created by other Recruiters in your HackerRank Team are listed under Shared Templates.
- From the My Templates list, select the Template you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete Template icon in the right pane. The Template is deleted.
- You are prompted to undo the delete operation if required. Click on the Undo option to retrieve the Template.