You can delete an existing Email Invite Template if you no longer require it.
Note: You can only delete your Templates. A Shared Template can only be deleted by the HackerRank Recruiter who has created the Template.
1. You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
2. You must have created an email Template which you want to delete.
1. Navigate to the Tests.
2. For a selected Test, click Invite on the extreme right.
The Send Test Invites page is displayed.
3. Click Templates. The Templates window is displayed.
Your Templates are listed under ‘My Templates’, and the ones created by other Recruiters in your HackerRank Team are listed under ‘Shared Templates’.
4. From the My Templates list, select the Template you want to delete.
5. Click Delete Template in the right pane. The Template is deleted.
6. You are prompted to undo the delete operation if required. Click Undo to retrieve the Template.