The Questions in your Test can be organized under logical categories called sections. You can create multiple sections within a Test and use the Move option to organize the Questions in different sections.
- Click Tests on the home page, select the required Test.
- In the Questions tab, add Questions to the Test from the Library.
- To create a section, click the plus sign and select Create section.
Section 1 is added, and by default, all the Test Questions now belong to this section.
- Click Add another section to add additional sections.
- Select Question(s) from Section 1 and click Move. From the list, select the alternate section to move the Question.
The Question is moved from Section 1 to the selected section.
- In a similar manner, select the required Questions from any section and click Move to move them to an alternate section.
- In a scenario where the Test Questions are not added to any section, they are listed under the "Unassigned Questions" category. You can select the Questions from this list and click Move to move them to the relevant Sections.
Note: It is recommended that you use the Move option and avoid the 'drag and drop' method to move Questions from one section to another.