In this article
You can cancel Test invitations that you have already sent to candidates. Once you cancel an invite, the candidate is removed from the Test and will no longer be able to take the Test. The candidate will see an Invitation Cancelled message when they try to take the test.
Steps to Cancel the Test Invite
- Navigate to the Tests tab. Select the Test to which you want to cancel the Test invitations that are already sent to candidates.
- Click on the Candidates tab of the Test. You will see the list of all candidates and their Test statuses.
- Select the candidate(s) whose status is Invited.
- Click on the Cancel Invite option on the top.
Alternatively, at the extreme right of an Invited candidate entry, click the three-dot menu and select Cancel Invite.
- The selected invitations are canceled and the candidate entries are removed from the Test.
- You can only cancel the Test invitations of candidates who are invited and have not started the Test. When these Candidates try to take the Test, their Test login page displays a relevant message as shown below.
Note: When you cancel a specific number of Test invitations, an equal number of invites are added back to your company's account.
- Click on the Invite option to invite other candidates to the Test. Refer to the Inviting Candidates to a Test topic for more information.