You can cancel Test invitations which you have already sent to Candidates. Once you cancel an invite, the Candidate is removed from the Test and will no longer be able to take the Test.
To cancel your test invites:
- Navigate to Tests. Select the Test in which you want to cancel the Test invitations that are already sent to Candidates.
- Click the Candidates tab of the Test. You will see the list of all Candidates and their Test statuses.
- Select the Candidate(s) whose status is Invited.
- Click the Cancel Invite option on the top.
Alternatively, at the extreme right of an Invited Candidate entry, click the three-dot menu and select Cancel Invite.
- The selected invitations are canceled and the Candidate entries are removed from the Test.
Note: You can only cancel the Test invitations of Candidates who are invited and have not started the Test.
When these Candidates try to take the Test, their Test login page displays a relevant message as shown below.
Note: When you cancel a specific number of Test invitations, the equal number of invites are added back to your company's account.
- Click Invite to invite other candidates to the Test. Refer to the Inviting Candidates to a Test topic for more information.