You can cancel a scheduled CodePair interview. Once you cancel the interview, HackerRank automatically sends email notifications to the respective Candidate and the interviewer(s) informing about the cancelation.
- You must have a HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created and scheduled a CodePair interview.
- On the HackerRank for Work home page, click CodePair.
The CodePair - My Pads page displays and lists all interviews created by you.
- Select the checkbox next to the CodePair scheduled interview you want to cancel.
- In the Actions column on the extreme right, click the <Delete> icon.
- The following message is displayed prompting you to confirm the cancellation.
- Click Yes.
- The selected CodePair interview is canceled and the entry is deleted from My Pads. The candidate and interviewer(s) who were scheduled for the interview will receive email notifications to inform about the cancellation.
Note: You can only cancel the CodePair interviews which you have created.